At Plant Party, we see terrariums as an art form, as a form of creativity using the best pallet, natural materials and designs straight from mother nature.
We're excited to now offer our kits so you can take our classes anywhere!
Kit includes all elements to build one terrarium.
If you’d like to purchase other elements to adorn your basic kit, take a look at our add ons.
Steps to Succesfully Purchase your Kit
1. Add this kit to your cart.
Interested in the upgrade?
2. Check out and wait for your Terrarium Kit by mail.
3. With the kit, we offer a code to scan that links to an online tutorial with tips and tricks from the pros. Also included, is a short tutorial pamplet located inside the kit.
This online pre-recorded tutorial and paper instructional are enough to help you make the perfect terrarium!
4. Once you've recieved your Kit, on the pamphlet there will be a QR Code. Download a QR reader app and scan this code. Once you scan, you’ll be prompted to the virtual tutorial.
5. Follow instructions provided in the pamphlet + online tutorial and share your creation at #plantpartykit so we can see all the designs you've created at home!
To get more inspo, check out #atxterrarium to see more than 500+ designs of others who have shared their designs on instagram!
Need more help?
We also offer a live class via Zoom, with Keri.
If you’re interested, make sure to add your Zoom Class to the cart (found under our tab “Party” —-> “Solo Build” and schedule a time that works for you on the calendar.
We started designing terrariums and plants after working in the chemical-laden floral industrty. As an alternative to designing with florals, we design with plants. We like to think we're helping relieve the floral industry of some not so eco-options and change up the way we view Mother Naure's beauty and design