Plant Party for Groups
Plant Party for Groups
Enjoy your own Plant Party at our studio in East Austin. We supply all necessary elements to build your own terrarium, including glass, plants, rock, moss and personal hands-on instruction. Terrarium builds are a fun hour-long workshop where you can create your own design and byob with friends!
After you finish mini-scaping, we provide boxes for transport and written care instructions to take home.
Our enclosed botanical designs and succulents are naturally more sustainable by requiring less water and exceeding life after design.
(shipping address required to complete order, nothing will be shipped! Thanks!!)
Onsite Group Build Instructions
- Schedule your desired build date and choose your start time from the drop-down menu. Keep in mind that workshops are about an hour long for smaller classes, and 1.5 hours for larger classes.
- Select the number of attendees in your party. The class starts at $65 per builder and covers individual builder fees so each attendee can build. A maximum of 12 builders are welcomed in our studio)
- Need to schedule more? Find our OFFSITE BUILD here.
- Show up for your selected time and we build!
- If you'd like to schedule the party, but want everyone to pay separately, first schedule and pay for your time and date, then send the following link to friends to pay separately: https://plantparty.co/products/single-ticket-terrarium-group
We ask you have everyone paid 24 hours in advance from the party date and time.
2. BYOB is welcome, but we ask if you bring food, you eat before we start building, because...well...dirt. :)
3. DO NOT PARK INSIDE THE COMPLEX. Residents who reside above Plant Party, and other retail in our complex, will tow.
PARKING is FREE in our NEIGHBORHOOD, on the side streets. (yay!)
4. There's a lot to do on our neighborhood on 11th Street, so make a day of it.
Retail: Take Heart, Love Craft, Vintage Book Store & Wine, Apt.F, Miranda Bennet, Charm School Vintage
Restaurants: Paperboy (brunch!) Community Vegan, Nissi's Vegan Mexican, Cosmic Taco, Tony's Jamaican, Try Hard Coffee, Project Pollo, Hillside Pharmacy, Franklin's Barbecue, Quickie Pickie (bodega and patio), Old Thousand, Nickel City Bar
Since we are a small business production we ask that you respect our time. In this one hour class, we give you all the elements, plus tips and tricks to get you from A to Z in terrarium building. $1/minute per person will be charged if your event runs longer than that scheduled. However, we allow about 10-15 minutes of time before and after sessions, to situate and finish up.
*No Refunds. $25 Rescheduling fee per group.